Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bokuman - Christine Young


This is the colored version of Christine Young lineart drawn by Bokuman

This one is of an adult film actress named Christine Young who is based out of Montreal.

I can’t really pinpoint what it is that I like about her because there are several factors that I like. Such as, when I saw her vids from her site (trust me not all of them were sexual). A lot of them were pretty casual such as how she would make videos of her on vacation in places like Paris, Amsterdam, and so on. In those videos she just seemed to have this bubbly disposition. Whether it was an act or not I’m not sure but I did like how happy she seemed.

Another factor that I liked about her was that she was cute and sexy at the same time. The last adult film actress that I saw who had pulled such a feat off was on who acted in the late 70’s and early 80’s who went by the name of Ginger Lynn. Christine here was the same way.

Although, I am a bit late since her website had shut down a few years back. Would have been nice if it was still running and I could be able to give this to her. *shrug* Ah well. It is quite a nice piece of work that both Bokuman and I had done together. Still, I can’t take as much credit because really all I’ve done is supplied the idea and the color. The real work of it was done by the hand of Bokuman.

No comments: