Friday, December 7, 2018

Coloring Commission - WolfboySpike21 - Killer Frost Bares All


In this coloring commission that was given to me by WolfboySpike21This one was done for him by the artist MegaSweet and he asked that I color Killer Frost but also give her a background like one of the padded cells in Arkham Asylum.  Admittedly, I had never heard of Killer Frost until fairly recently so he had to give me a few reference pictures to work from.  And the lineart itself was sketch and not something that I was used to but, I went with it because it had been so long since I colored anything. 
But by comparison, coloring Killer Frost was easy, the background is where it got tricky.  Becuase I wanted there to be a uniform look to it, I applied a “Grid” in photoshop, which is a setting under the “view” menu and using that I traced out the grid and did some manipulation and that’s how I got this lovely padded wall look. 
Hope you all like it, and if you have any linearts that you would like colored, please send me a note and we’ll talk. 
Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older
© Killer Frost - Batman: Assault on Arkham - DC Comics and Warner Bros Entertainment

No comments: