Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bokuman - Bunny Girl - Ashley Booty is “Seducer”


This is a colored version of StarDragon77 Commission 0607 that Bokuman did for me.

This one is another gift art for a woman named Ashley who had seen the work that Bokuman and I do and she asked “Could you make me into a superhero?”

The challenge caught my eye and I decided to go along with it.  So I spoke with Ashley at length about what kind of superhero she would be.  Such as what kinds of powers she would have.  Among the first ones that she wanted in this character was the ability to fly and also to be accomplished in Martial Arts.  From there I suggested a Superman-type base - flight, super strength, speed, etc.  However, I suggested a couple of powers that would make this one a little bit different from most others.

The powers I suggested were powers of seduction and the ability to stun an enemy by giving them an orgasm (without touching them).  I have to admit that the thoughts I had put into those were a little like the Trey Parker superhero “Orgazmo”.

And it was because of the powers of sex and seduction that led me to the name of this sex super-herione:  Seducer.

Then came the issue of the costume and after a couple of brainstorms here and there the costume itself became a more…alluring version of the costume worn by Supergirl but the bunny ears was something that Ashely wanted in this.

Though when Bokuman was done with the line art of it, I was reminded of a line from the Jeff Dunham special “Spark of Insanity” with Melvin the Superhero:  "If she had a theme song it would be TA-TUH-TUH-TAAAAA!“

I hope that she will like this one.

Moonlite Bunny Ranch

No comments: