Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bokuman - Bunny Girl - Danica Day


This is a colored version of the Danica Day Lineart that Bokuman did for me.

A while back, I had commissioned an artwork piece for a woman at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch and because of how good it turned out, I had decided to do others.  And one of the girls that came up was Danica Day and so I spoke with her at length about this art idea (as well as other things) and she said that she wanted to be dressed in a sexy track suit outfit as if she were a pit crew member at a car race.

Although as she told me she didn’t want it black - she said she wanted it red (as she told me she loves the color).

The only REAL tough part of this was coloring the checkered part running up the side.  Because not only did I need to keep the pattern going but I also had to keep it in line with the shading.  So what I did in Photoshop was I created a layer and marked which squares would be black and which would be white.

As for the coloring of it, I had already fully colored the suit, but I simply selected the area that I needed to change with the polygon lasso tool, and locked the layer (by doing this I could change the color without really affecting anything else).

I hope you all like it and I have a good feeling that Danica Day will love it as well.

Moonlite Bunny Ranch

No comments: