Saturday, December 8, 2018

CallMePo - DaCommissioner2k15 - Camp W.O.O.D.Y. Bad Bet


In recent weeks, I’ve been in a financial bind, so I’ve been asking around for art commissions.  One of them was my frequent patron, DaCommissioner2k15 he said that he couldn’t commission me but after seeing this picture that was done for him by CallMePo I couldn’t resist and so I said that I would do it as a favor to him for his marvelous patronage. 

Original lineart:  Camp W.O.O.D.Y Bad Bet

From what he told me about this piece, essentially Kylie (Ghostbusters) had made a bet and had lost and her punishment was to wear Raven’s outfit.  A pretty easy piece to color, if I may say so, although the leotard was hard to do given that I was using the original Teen Titans version of Raven’s outfit and it had only two tones, black and the highlight so I had to tweak that a little in order to give the leotard some light and definition. 

As for the background, I imagined the scenario where Kylie was changing into the outfit at the GHostbusters’ station house and was having trouble getting into it.  And really doing a locker room background is pretty easy, especially if you turn on PHotoshop’s grid. 



Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Kylie - Ghostbusters - IDW

© Raven - Teen Titans - DC Comics/Warner Bros

No comments: