Saturday, October 24, 2020

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Aunt Cass Hamada is Pregnant


 To continue on in the "Animated Harem Series" drawn by JulyViolet, here we have Cass Hamada, I would say, six or seven months pregnant and she is enjoying in indulging in her cravings.  

When I imagined this whole idea of Cass being pregnant and dealing with it, I knew that she should stay off of her feet and just indulge in her favorite foods.  I knew that doughnuts would be one of them but I also know that pregnant women also develop unusual food cravings.  Such as ice cream and pickles.  And I knew that she should have the look on her face where she's looking on to the rest of the animated harem, and myself, with an expression that says "What?  I'm eating for two!" 

Once again, the background is the hard part because of the fact that there isn't a lot of images or references that I could use for the background behind Cass' chair.  So I tried my best and use the image from the movie and a little of the show to make the background.  Then came the skyline beyond was another tough one because it's the city of San Fransokyo.  So there really isn't much of an outline that I could use for that so, I tried my best with it.  

Stay tuned for more from the Animated Harem.  

(C) Aunt Cass Hamada - Big Hero Six - Disney

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

Also, if you enjoyed this piece and want to see more, please consider commissioning me to color a line art or become a patron at my Patreon

No comments: