Sunday, December 9, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - RagnsMoo - Ragns


Here is a coloring commission that was made to me by @ragnsmoo of their original character Ragns that was drawn by @callmepo.  This character is is a “mithra / miqo'te from the FFXI / FFXIV games.” 
I certainly had a lot of fun coloring this one.  Thank you to RagnsMoo for allowing me to color it. 
© Mithra - SquareEnix - Final Fantasy XI/FFXIV
Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

If you like my work, here are my commission prices. 
Sketch Commissions
1 character:  10 dollars
Additional characters: 5 dollars
(Maximum characters per picture: 3)

Coloring Commissions
Do you have a line art that you want colored but don’t feel like your colors are just right or want something better?

Then I can color your line art and add a background to it.

Coloring 1 character: 30 USD

(Additional characters) +15 per character

Backgrounds:

Simple Background: +10$
The more complicated the higher the price.                
Contact me and we’ll talk.  

Writing Commissions

I am currently taking on writing commissions of various types from ordinary prose to fan fiction to erotica.

Payment type:  Paypal only

Price range:      0.01 USD per word for regular prose/fiction
                       0.03 USD per word for erotica/smut fiction

Limits:  This is my limits when it comes to smut/erotica fiction. I won’t do anything that involves non-consent, animals, children, blood, urine, and/or scat.

Keep in mind:  The longer the story, the more I’ll charge:
Example:          1,000 words = 10 USD
                       10,000 words = 100 USD
                       100,000 words = 1,000 USD

No comments: