Sunday, December 9, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Ragnsmoo - Ragns trying to convince Tsukie to let it all hang out


It feels so good to get back into coloring.  Real life has been really making me ragged.  And here is the most recent in coloring commissions made to me by @ragnsmoo drawn for him by the ever wonderful @callmepo

Here is the original Lineart:  Naughty Inked Commission for Ragnsmoo

Even though this was a relatively simple coloring commission it took me a little longer than I had thought.  Mainly because of the “real life adulting” sort of things.  (Note:  I tell you all, this adult thing is for the birds).  But after coloring Ragns (the bigger chested one) it came to Tsuki (the one if the white top and red bottoms).  She was the harder one to color because of all the folds in her top and the…arm parts. 

Even though I was told that Ragns wanted a simple background I couldn’t help but throw something rather humorous into it, namely the idea that the two of them were at a private nude beach.  Or rather at a private beach where the clothing was optional.  And that can be a very good reason for Ragns to convince Tsukie to let it all out. 

But I hope you all enjoy it as much as I had coloring it. 

Thank you Ragnsmoo for commissioning me. 

Note: (especially to you Tumblr)  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Final Fantasy 14 - Squarenix

No comments: