Sunday, April 14, 2024

DrGraevling's Coloring Book Page 09

 


I apologize for not being on as much as I like to be but I hope you feel that your patience is rewarded here. 

For this, we have, in the ongoing series, the next page in the DrGraevling coloring book. 

This one was exceptionally difficult since it involved more buildings than actual people and it was a real trick to get it to look like an actual space and environment. 

Please helps support me on Patreon so that I can continue to do these art pieces.  

And if you want to see the uncensored versions of these pictures, become a patron on Patreon. 

Help support me on Patreon: StarDragon77's Patreon

And let's not forget to support DrGraevling who made this line art possible.

Note: All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

No comments: