Friday, December 7, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Slim2k6 - Camp Woody Crisis of Infinite Kylies






This is the newest commission from Slim2k6 who wanted me to color a lineart that was done by callmepo

Original Lineart seen here:  Lineart Camp Woody Crisis of Infinite Kylies NSFW

This one involved a pair of women, both named Kylie.  I didn’t know much about either character so I asked Slim2k6 about them both and as it turned out they were both the same woman just in different media.  One is Kylie from the Ghostbusters comic books done by IDW.  The other is Kylie from Extreme Ghostbusters.  After having their names and sufficient reference images for them both, I went to coloring them. 

Unlike before where I used my own color pallet, I used the pallets from the screen caps of both characters.  Which made things quite easy.  But when it came to the tentacles, things got tricky.  Initially I was asked to make them transparent so that they would look more like Ghostbusters Ectoplasm meets Hentai tentacles.  Unfortunately it wasn’t as easy as that so, Slim2k6 agreed to have them be solid.  But the fact that they were pink was quite a nice change from the other tentacles that I had done before, which were usually green in color. 

The finishing touch that was asked was to put in “Splurt!” word actions like something out of a comic book as well as to give it the vernier of night.  Which I did but I still wanted to showcase it as if it were in daylight.  Thus the reason why you see four versions of this picture. 
As far as the story of it, at Camp W.O.O.D.Y., there was an ectoplasmic entity that was causing disturbances and so both Kylie’s arrive on the scene and find out that there is only one way to sate and banish the creature.  And I think you can see what it was. 

Anyway, I am open for coloring commissions still.  If you have a lineart that you want colored, drop me a note/ask and we’ll work out the details. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Kylie - Ghostbusters - IDW

© Kylie - Extreme Ghostbusters - Sony Pictures Television

No comments: