Sunday, March 24, 2019

Coloring Commission - Rudeboy308 - Ketsuga - Rude Bakery Pinup


Here is the newest coloring commission that was given to me by the marvelous Rudeboy308.  This one was a pinup promotion for RudeHQ Bakery drawn by Ketsuga.  When I originally saw the piece I coudln't help but have a flashback of an old movie I once saw called "Taking Care of Business" with James Belushi where he had taken on the identity of an advertising executive.  And during a tennis match, and on the phone with someone who was asking for a slogan for a baking company, he was eyeing a woman in the next tennis court and uttered the phrase "Check out those buns".  And it was with that line that I came up with that for this. 

The only really hard part of this was coloring the cake.  But I do think that it came out rather well.

My thanks to Rudeboy308 for allowing me this opportunity.  

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

(C) Cattleya - Queen's Blade - Hobby Japan

No comments: