Sunday, June 2, 2019

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Ragnsmoo - They're Huge


I realize that I haven't been posting lately but then again, there are things going on in life that has been holding back a little bit.  You know, there are a lot of other things that needed to take higher priority.  But I took on a coloring commission of this piece that was commissioned by Ragnsmoo to CallMePo.  The characters here are ones that Ragnsmoo had made as part of the game Final Fantasy XIV Online.

If you've been following the work I've done you'll know that they've shown up before.  Such as here:

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Ragnsmoo - Ragns trying to convince Tsukie to let it all hang out 

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - RagnsMoo - Ragns

It is because of all the other things that had been going on in life that it had taken me so much longer than normal to complete this piece.  But in the end I think that taking my time with it had paid off in more ways than one.  Initially, I thought that they'd be on the beach together, much like in the other piece that I colored.  But I was told that what Tsukie (The smaller one) was wearing was underwear and that made the shift from the beach to the bedroom.  

The original artwork didn't really have a title to it, but I couldn't help myself in adding one of my own as far as Tsukie (the one on the right) and her response to Ragns (the one on the left).  Because really what other things could one say when confronted with a pair of breasts that easily look like floatation devices?  (giggle)

Thank you Ragnsmoo for commissioning me. 
Note: (especially to you pissy mods)  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Final Fantasy 14 - Squarenix

No comments: