Wednesday, March 10, 2021

DrGraevling - Monara solo colored

 


Among the many people that I sponsor through Patreon is DrGraevling who makes some fantastic fan art and even more so with the line art that he offers to his patrons to color.  And given the level of skills that I have and how wide open my schedule has gotten these days, I couldn't pass up any such opportunity and so I set about the task of this one, the draenei woman known as Monara.  Now, granted they already did a colored version of her but I wanted to do something of my own style.  For one when DrGraevling did their version it was at sunset.  I wanted to do mine more in the middle of the day so that it would take advantage of more bright light to show off more of the model. 

And of course the whole thing with the piercings is something I liked a lot. 

There are other versions of this picture but if you want to see them or get access to them, then you're going to have to become a patron at my Patreon.

My thanks to DrGraevling for this art. 

Note:  all characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) draenei - Warcraft - Blizzard

No comments: