Thursday, December 6, 2018

Bokuman - Bunny Girl - Sophia Sun


Here we have the colored version of Sophia Sun, which was drawn for me by Bokuman as a gift for a woman, by the same name, who works over at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch.  I’ve had this lineart in my folder for some time but didn’t get around to coloring it and I do hate to leave things unfinished like this.  Espcially when it comes to gift art.  So I pulled it out and went back to work on it.

In my talks with Sophia Sun for her fan art, she mentioned some of her hobbies and one of them was photography.  So I suggested to have her posed with a camera but what model was the question and so I asked and she told me that any model I chose would be alright.  Given that freedom I chose the camera that I use: a Canon PowerShot SX130 IS.

Hope Sophia likes this one as well.  

No comments: