Sunday, December 9, 2018

JulyViolet - Animated Harem - Samus Aran


And now here is the final player in the series of animated harem pieces drawn for me by the wonderful @julyviolet.  And so, the final lady of the harem is the outer space bounty hunter, Samus Aran, of the classic Nintendo series “Metroid. 

It’s been a while since I received this piece from JulyViolet but the truth of the matter is how much the real life job takes out of me and I have so little time to do my favorite artworks.  But thanks to a lovely relaxing weekend, I was able to finally get to it.  But coloring Samus was pretty easy but setting up a background was the harder part.  So after looking around I decided to do a background as if it’s on a spaceship.  Specifically, a bedroom/bunk area.  So with that in mind I tried to work out the look of the floor, wall and a window that looks out into space.  After doing all that, I decided to throw in a little throwback to the old games, such as the Nintendo logo as well as the Screw Attack symbol and a poster of Samus’ armor schematics. 

But now, with the completion of Samus here, I would say that this completes the set of the ladies done by JulyViolet. 

Stay tuned everyone for the next phase of what I have in mind for the animated harem. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Samus Aran - Metroid - Nintendo

No comments: