Monday, December 3, 2018

S2X - Haruka and Michiru - "The Kiss"


This one is another lineart piece that I commissioned of the wonderfully talented S2X and it’s of the Sailor Senshi, Uranus and Neptune, or at they’re also known as Haruka Tenou and Michiru Kaioh.  The idea that I had in mind behind this one when I had approached S2X with the idea came to me from a photograph called “The Kiss” by Tanya Chalkin.

Seeing the picture made me think of Haruka and Michiru and I figured that I’d have S2X do it since he’s very good when it comes to more complicated poses like this one.

From a coloring standpoint, this one was fairly easy since both Haruka and Michiru have the same skin tone.  From there there was the hair and then the bedsheets.  Then again with the way that the photograph was it took in the simplicity of the pose and the background.  So really there was no need to overwhelm the viewer’s eye.

Hope you like what you see.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus and Michiru Kaoih/Sailor Neptune - Sailor Moon - Naoko Takeuchi

No comments: