Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Nippy13 - Disney’s the Girl Next Door


Here’s a colored version of Girl Next Door Outline made by Nippy13

The idea behind it was that I had seen a girl from his Sketchbook Page and there was a girl in the middle of that which I wanted to see more developed. So with the commission in mind I asked him to develop that sketch into a full person. The idea seems easy since he already had most of the face of the character done. All that she needed was a body.

However, I had also asked him to put some books around her and give her a pair of glasses because I do like a girl who can actually read a book that isn’t “Twilight”.

The creation of the background was a bit of a challenge but I managed to get through it.

Also if you have any problems with the stones around the fireplace, I tried to fix that as much as I can and I was told that I shouldn’t overdo it otherwise it may distract too much.

Anyway, hope you like it.

Also if you’re interested in the wooden floor pattern that was used, I got that from Gnrbishop’s Wood Floor

As for the stone pattern used in the chimney that one I got from Enframed’s Stone Wall Texture 2

Thanks to Nippy13 for the lineart.

No comments: