Sunday, December 9, 2018

Onichan-xD - Animated Harem Lilith


Hello again, everyone.  Here’s the newest iteration of my animated harem as drawn by Onichan-XD. This time we have Lilith.

The drawing style of this one is so much different than what I”m normally used to, so I needed to try to adjust my coloring style of fit the lineart a little more.  But finally when it came to the background, I decided to “go back to the well” as it were and go with the background I did with the version of Lilith drawn by @blushmallet.  Namely using a sky gradient, the pink/reddish moon and a lot of bats.
Hope all of you like what I’ve done with this one and my thanks to Onichan-XD for the work they did.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  Seriously, she’s a grown woman, she’s just flat chested.

© Lilith - Darkstalkers/Vampire Savior - Capcom

No comments: