Thursday, December 6, 2018

Poppy6 - Zatanna’s New Trick


Here we have the newest coloring commission that I was asked to do.  The picture is of the very sexy magician, Zatanna from Justice League (and Young Justice Respectively) and I was commissioned to do this one by thebadgermushroom and the original is over at Hentai Foundry and was drawn by an artist named Poppy6: Zatanna Commission

Coloring both Zatanna and her partner wasn’t all that tricky.  The harder parts came in coloring the backgrounds.  So I decided to use the same techniques that I used in the Lacey Shadows picture where the shadows beneath the bodies of Zatanna and her partner were in layers of their own with opacities of 25%.  That way when they interact or overlay other shadows they get darker as you can see with a couple of the shadows on the chair’s arm.

From what thebadgermushroom told me, he quite liked what I did with this one and I certainly hope I get to do more.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Zatanna - DC Comics - Warner Bros - Young Justice - Justice League

No comments: