Saturday, June 8, 2019

CallMePo - Dark magician girl


A while ago, CallMePo had opened up a commission list for sketches and I wanted to get in on it and at the time I had already finished up the Dark Magician Girl and Blue Eyes White Dragon so I decided to have him do something similar. 

As soon as it was done, I wanted to get onto coloring it, unfortunately there were a lot of things going on that needed my attention so working on colorings took a small backseat.  But little by little I came back and worked on it bit by bit.  When I got to the background I already knew what it needed.  The idea I had for it was to make it look like one of the cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh Game. 

Thanks again to CallMePo for the work they've done. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

(C) Dark Magician Girl - Yu-Gi-Oh! - Shonen Jump

No comments: