Friday, May 15, 2020

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Elsa Pregnant


Well, everyone, here it is, at long last, the piece that I had been meaning to have done for a long time since I started the animated harem series.  And my thanks to JulyViolet for doing this for me.  For a long time, I wanted to do a series with my animated harem that shows them being pregnant because the women I chose for the series I think would be lovely mothers and I do think that pregnancy is a beautiful and sexy aspect.  I know that there are people who are going to disagree with me and give me grief about it saying that it's not right but really I don't care. 

When I had asked JulyViolet to draw this for me, I did know that Elsa needed to be dressed in an outfit from Frozen 2 and so I chose the white dress.  But when it was done and ready to color I had no clue that it was going to be that big of a challenge for me in terms of its technical layout because there are a lot of parts to the dress that is transparent.  Such as the areas around the lower torso and under the breasts as well as the extra fabric around the legs.  This is why I'm thankful for the different aspects that Photoshop has otherwise this would have been a huge pain to try to get it right. 

As far as the background is concerned, initially, I had the notion of putting her in the outdoors but that proved to be far beyond my skills so I resigned to doing it like a sequel to the "expecting" picture where she's standing inside near the balcony.  So after bringing her outside and putting her on a balcony and fiddling a lot with the railing and the sky gradient I finally managed to get it done. 

Once again, thank you to JulyViolet for their work on this.  It couldn't have been done without them.

And now that this is done, I have prepared a little something for Elsa that I imagine that she would sing to her child during the months of the pregnancy.

Do you wanna build a snowman? (Elsa version) 

Do you want to build a snowman?
I can't wait for us to play.
I don't know if you're a girl or boy
Life will be full of joy.
Your birthday is too far away.
I never thought I'd be a mother
But now I am
I will love you with all my heart

Do you want to build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman.

Do you want to build a snowman?
Or I can teach you how to sing
I can show you how to control the ice.
Wouldn't that be nice?
We can even skate in the spring.
You'll never be lonely
We'll all be here
Our love will only grow

My child, I know you're coming
The day is getting closer
Have courage
We're all here for you
I won't close the door
We'll have each other
No matter what you'll do.

Do you want to build a snowman?

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

(C) Elsa - Frozen/Frozen 2 - Disney

No comments: