Saturday, October 5, 2019

BlushMallet - Animated Harem Zone-Tan is Expecting



In the continuing series of "My Animated Harem" we have a piece drawn by the marvelous BlushMallet.  This is part of a section of the animated harem series in which each member finds out that they're pregnant.  I know that many of you may not like this that you think pregnancy is disgusting and all that but I think pregnancy is a beautiful thing.  Which is why I want to see each member of this group to go through it and to see how it looks.  In the case of Zone-tan here, I figured with the way that she is, that the best way that she woudl respond is with her usual smarmy, snide and sarcastic way.  She stands there, cocked hip, crossed arm and holding the test as if tho say that she has something to say.

My thanks again so much to BlushMallet for their beautiful work on with Zone-tan and I look forward to more linearts in the future. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Zone-tan and ZTV News - Zone-sama - Zone-archives 

No comments: