Friday, October 30, 2020

JulyViolet - Among Us





Let me preface this piece with one thing;  YOU ALL KNEW THIS WAS COMING!  See Rule 34.

Now  that I've gotten that out of the way, I have been bombarded by things  I've seen from the people I follow with things about "Among Us" and  after seeing a particular piece by NeoArtCorE:  https://www.deviantart.com/neoartcore/art/Among-Us-856650750

 I  knew that I couldn't help myself, and so I went to my long time art  collaborator and commissioned them to do a "Among Us" piece.  I showed  them the art piece that NeoArtCorE did and asked them if they could do  something similar.  They said yes and then they came back with an  amazing line art.

Before getting to the  coloring, I knew that I wanted to do something about the colors of the  suit as well as the skin tones.  I wanted there to be several pieces in  which I show different colored suits with different skin tones.   However, I was not going to do what I call the "Power Ranger color  coding".  And I know that all of you may know what I'm talking about.   If not, then go watch the generation one and you'll find out what I  mean.  But since I'm unable to post all the pieces I want here at  DeviantArt, I would recommend to all of you to go to my Blogspot and  check out the other color combinations that I've done.

Doing  the background on the other hand was fairly easy.  Since I know a  little bit about the game being in space, I wanted there to be a space  background there.  Unlike the other pieces where I've done something  similar, I did an added effect where I've given the window layer a white  layer and lowered the opacity to give it a look of an actual window.

My thanks to JulyViolet for the wonderful work that they've done on this.  Check out their Patreon:  www.patreon.com/julyviolet

If  you enjoyed this piece and want to see more, please consider  commissioning me to color a lineart or become a patron at my Patreon.

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

(C) Among Us - Inner Sloth

No comments: