Sunday, April 19, 2020

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Tracer is Expecting

In continuing the animated harem series, I am having the ladies experience some really great news on their own.  Drawn by JulyViolet and colored by me.  Each lady will experience such news in their own way.  For Tracer I imagined her just having a serious victory pose while holding the positive pregnancy test. 

The background though, I had an issue with trying to get it right because I didn't want to repeat myself.  So I wanted the background to look like the background that the Overwatch characters have when you're looking at them through the hero selection menu.  Unfortunately, I just couldn't get it right, so I reused a background that I had done from a previous picture.  The basis for this was from the Overwatch comic in which we get to see the inside of Tracer's apartment. 

Thank you, JulyViolet for doing this piece for me. 

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Overwatch - Tracer/Lena Oxton

No comments: