Monday, December 14, 2020

Mackie85 - LucyKitten Request

 

 

Normally, I don't do requests, but this idea seemed pretty easy and I did want to take on something that I hadn't done before. 


It was over at newgrounds where I was approached by LucyKitten who requested a piece be done based on one of the images that they had. 


So, with that, I contacted :iconmackie85: and had them draw it up. It did take a while what with Covid and all that but once it was done, it was up to me to color it. Then again, a lot of things were going on what with the end of the year and the holidays and such. But once I was done, LucyKitten liked what they saw and that's that. 


thank you, :iconmackie85: for your work on this. 


If you like this piece and want to see more, please consider commissioning me or become a patron at my Patreon. 


Note: all characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

 

No comments: