Sunday, December 9, 2018

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Tracer



It’s been a while, my faithful watchers, but here she is; Lena Oxton/Tracer as done by @julyviolet. When I had them do this piece, I knew what I wanted to have done.  I still remember the time around when Overwatch was about to be released and there was that firestorm around Tracer’s ass.  Granted, I know how jokes fade away so easily on the internet and people stop caring about them as “that’s so 5 minutes ago” but I still think it’s funny.

So, with #Buttgate in mind, I asked JulyViolet to do this one of Tracer where she’s looking at her ass and wondering what’s wrong with it.  When I was starting on it, I knew that I had a lot to do as far as the background was concerned.  For one, I knew that I not only had one version of Tracer to color but two of them in the mirror.  After laying out the strategy in my head, it was pretty easy to go from there.  The only thing that still bothered me about it was the colors for the walls in the room.  I do admit that I borrowed teh colors of Tracer’s apartment from the Overwatch comic where she comes back home after Christmas Shopping.

But even with those aspects done, I wanted to add something more to it to give it a little something extra. So I added some word bubbles to a dialogue that I felt would probably have happened, had Tracer known what was going on.

As for the second word bubble, well, I imagine that the Animated Harem is having a little fun of it’s own.

My thanks again to JulyViolet for their wonderful work.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older
© Tracer - Overwatch - Blizzard

No comments: