Sunday, February 28, 2021

NudieDoodles - Chantie the Goblin


 Recently, my friend, DieselJester, has shown me some of the loveliness that I didn't know about when it came to very short fantasy women, like Goblins and Gnomes in World of Warcraft.  Given this I decided to have a piece done of one of his characters, specifically, Chantie. 

When I was about to start this piece, I asked him what he wanted to have done in this and he emphatically told me that he wanted her dressed as a Slave Leia with a chain going form her neck to off screen, much like what was done in a picture he drew and I colored earlier:  Hutt Slave Girl Chantie by DieselJester.


With this in mind, I decided to recruit an artist I've commissioned before:  NudieDoodles

I told them about what I wanted and they were very generous in doing this.  After showing me a set of sketches for various poses, both DieselJester and I chose one, and that's what NudieDoodles created here.  The next trick was adding the colors and a background.  And I wanted to do the same background that I did for DieselJester before.  However, for this time I wanted to throw in a symbol to show the creator of the character.  The symbol is something that I've seen him use as part of an erotica series that he's created. 

If you want to read his work, check out DieselJester's Amazon page.  

My thanks to NudieDoodles for the artwork

Thanks to my friend DieselJester for the opportunity to have this made. 

If you want to see a time-lapse video of what I've done here, go here:  Time-lapse Video - DieselJester's Chantie by Nudie Doodles.

Note:  all characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Chantie - DieselJester

(C) World of Warcraft - Blizzard

No comments: