Friday, July 9, 2021

JulyViolet - Cami Parker Superhero


 This piece, drawn by JulyViolet, I feel was an incredible honor for me.  A while back, I had spoken several times with a professional from the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, by the name of Cami Parker, and I found them once again on Twitter.  And so we spoke back and forth and showed them the new art that I commission and color and they wanted to have something done of them again, similar to what was done of the piece drawn by Bokuman.  

The idea that we discussed came up with how I'm a huge fan of the superhero genre and superhero stories.  And I often like to see folks cosplay as superheroes and I brought this up with Cami and they said that they'd love to see that done for her.  However, designing a suit is always hard to do, so I went to the closest thing that I have for a superhero suit designer; the character creation engine in "DC Universe Online".  The premise that she wanted was for her superhero self to have a pink suit, sparkly, and for it to be sparkly.  

So with that in mind, I came up with this in DC Universe online:

I gave it to them and they loved it and so I gave it over to JulyViolet and they drew up the line art.  Coloring it was pretty easy in addition to using a few techniques and tricks for highlights and other types of shading for this.  

Thanks again to both people, JulyViolet for the line art and Cami Parker for the opportunity to draw this. 

Check out YouTube for the Cami Parker Superhero time-lapse video

JulyViolet's Patreon

Cami Parker's Twitter

Please support me on Patreon: StarDragon77 Patreon

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 


No comments: