Friday, June 25, 2021

JulyViolet - Coronation Elsa's ass


After seeing the work of the cosplayer Luna Rae Cosplay, I saw this piece that she did of Elsa in her coronation dress and I was inspired to have something like that done with the original Elsa. So, I reached out to JulyViolet and asked them to do this piece. Upon it being done, I knew that my work was cut out for me since coloring her coronation dress has several colors to it. 
 
However, the dress and all that seemed easy compared to what I would need to do with the background. I worked my way with the background trying to get it to look as much like Arendell as possible. But in addition to doing that, I did several different kinds of backgrounds for this, all available at my Patreon
 
 And thanks again to my friend Hooksnfangs for their help on this. 
 
My thanks to Luna Rae Cosplay for the inspiration for the pose and to JulyViolet for the work that they did.
 
Note: All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.
 
(C) Elsa - Frozen and Frozen 2 - Disney

No comments: