Monday, September 2, 2024

Coloring Commission - LewdRagu - Ragns Pasties


 

Here is the third in a series of coloring commissions to me from LewdRagu of their character, Ragns.

I'm not always used to coloring sketches but given the fact that the line art is done by CallMePo, I know that it's always a wonderful opportunity. The real tough part of this was doing the pasties becuase I wanted to apply one color and then apply different colors on the rest of it. Essentially lock the layer and apply colors to different sections.

The background on the other hand was more inspired by a "cow-girl" picture I colored a while back. I figured it'd be the most appropriate with the cow theme here.

Please continue to support me here on Patreon and tell others about my work.

Note: all character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

(C) Ragns - LewdRagu

No comments: