Monday, September 2, 2024

DrGraevling's Coloring Book Page 12


 

Here I am continuing the DrGraevling coloring book series.

This one was a small breath of fresh air given how it's only two people and a fairly simple background. The only really complicated part of this picture was in the upper left corner which shows off the buildings outside. So I went back to the older pages that I've done that show off the buildings and use those for a pallet reference.

So it seems so far that I'm the only person who has done this many pages from DrGraevling's series. I will keep going and keep on coloring each page. I fully intend to do all the pages.

If you wish to see this picture uncensored then head over to my Patreon and become a patron. And please, spread the word to others about my work.

Note: All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

No comments: