Sunday, September 27, 2015

Goodbye, Blogspot

To my loyal followers and watchers.  Today, I've officially decided to retire my blogspot page.  My reasons are as follows:  I don't publish here as much as I used to and what's more it's because uploading images is such a pain to do with blogspot.  I don't know if anyone else has experienced this where you upload several images and try to insert them into your post but there are times when it won't do it and so it becomes one hassle after the other. 

It is because of this reason that I've moved my posts to Tumblr.  A site that is far easier to use and far better to upload to. 

So, I ask all of you, if you want to see more of what I do then please, come to Tumblr and enjoy all the artwork and colorings and cosplays because I know that I won't be able to stop. 

Thank you all for coming to this blogspot page. 

Here is the link to my Tumblr:  StarDragon Uncensored

No comments: