Saturday, September 7, 2019

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - DaCommissioner - Crystal and the Crimson Patroller


Here is the newest coloring commission that was given to me by DaCommissioner, and was drawn for them by CallMePo.  These these two ladies are original characters that he designed.  The one in the Raven-esque outfit is Crystal and the other one who is being held up is named "The Crimson Patroller".  And from what was told to me about the events of this picture is that it all started with trying out a new spell that had gone either horribly wrong or maybe very right, depending on how you look at it. 

Coloring these two was a challenge.  Crystal was easy by comparison, The Crimson Patroller was much more difficult.  The reason for that is because she was set at a very odd angle.  So it was actually thanks to my friend Hooksnfangs that I was able to color them properly. 

My thanks to DaCommissioner for allowing me to color this.

(C) Crystal and the Crimson Patroller - DaCommissioner

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: