Sunday, January 3, 2021

LunaRae Cosplay - Twi'lek Coloring Contest










Happy new year, everyone.  And to kick off what I do hope that I will be a better year, here we have another Twi'lek. 

Recently,  I had made an account over at Reddit and while browsing around, I came  across this line art of a Twi'lek to color as part of a contest run by  the cosplalyer named Luna Rae. 

Luna Rae's Twitter:  https://twitter.com/lunaraecosplay

The line art was done by Hotaruchanart:  https://twitter.com/HotaruChandraw

The  contest was already over but I still wanted to color it, so I asked if I  could and they gave a very emphatic yes.  And so, like the Twi'lek that  I colored by Pablocomics, I set about the task of making several  colored versions.  The real tough part was the background, like so many  others, but I wanted this one to be more like a club or a strip club  scene.  So I put in spot lights, a small crowd, and even some Star Wars  text in the background.  In case you're curious about what the text in  the background says, it reads, "Live Nude Twi'lek Dancers".

Note:  all characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

Thank you, Luna Rae Cosplay for allowing me to color this.

(C) Twi'lek - Star Wars - Disney/20th Century Fox

No comments: