Thursday, December 6, 2018

60w - Colleen and Yivo


This is the colored version of a commission I made to 60w.

I wanted him to do an erotic/nude picture of Colleen and Yivo from the Futurama movie “Beast with a Billion Backs”.

Anyone who is an anime fan (or a hentai fan) would have watched “Beast with a Billion Backs” and immediately thought of all those tentacle scenes from anime and hentai.

When 60w was finished with the picture, I was fighting with myself whether to give the picture shading like I do in so many others that I’ve done.  But since he did such an expert job at mimicking the Futurama style I felt that it would be appropriate to color it in the Futurama style.

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Colleen and Yivo - Futurama - Beast with a Billion Backs - Matt Groening

No comments: