Saturday, December 8, 2018

BlushMallet - Animated Harem - Tracer




Now that so much of my animated harem has been finally brought to life, thanks to the wonderful @blushmallet I suddenly had the urge to add some others.  One of them is one that is pretty popular and one that BlushMallet has fun drawing so I figured “why not?”
Just like the others, I had asked BlushMallet to draw Tracer wearing nothing but the collar that’s a theme in the pictures and her jacket.  And just like before, the concept was delivered with such expert artistry. 

But the next challenge was on me to make a good background to go along with it.  Initially, I wanted to make the background look like the character selection from the game, but I had an ENORMOUSLY hard time trying to get it right and there were no tutorials that could help out in this situation. 

So, I played with various ideas.  The first one was a simple black background with the Overwatch symbol.  When I was done I looked at it and thought that it was too dark and drab.  So I decided to go with something a little lighter, to match how bright and cheery Tracer is. 

With the bright and cheery in mind, I decided to make her look like some kind of recruitment poster for Overwatch.  I looked over various stills and wallpapers and noticed the blue sky gradient was common in them all, so I went with that.  When it was done it was bright and cheery, just like Tracer.  Only thing missing is, “I want YOU for Overwatch!”

And I so had to throw in the hearts for good measure. 

Thanks again, @blushmallet for your marvelous work. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Tracer - Overwatch - Blizzard

No comments: