Sunday, December 9, 2018

BlushMallet - Elsa is Expecting



Here is another in the “Animated Harem” series done for me by the incredible @blushmallet

What can I say? I like the idea of a woman expecting a child and pregnancy is beautiful.  For Elsa, I had said to Blushmallet that I wanted her to be blushing and still attempting to remain composed. As for the dress, I so wanted to have a piece done of her in the new dress that will be featured in “Olaf’s Frozen Adventure”.  Coloring her was pretty easy thanks to the wonderful lines that Blushmallet does but the real challenge came with the background.  So I went to the screencaps of the trailer for the Frozen short and I decided upon the warm colors that were in the main hall.  And of course, I couldn’t resist putting in the snowflakes into this because she is trying to remain somewhat composed but she is so happy for this wonderful news. 

My thanks again to BlushMallet for the wonderful work they do.

Note: All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Elsa - Frozen - Disney

No comments: