Saturday, December 8, 2018

CallMePo - My Animated Harem - Elsa


Here we have the first in a series of pictures I’m planning that features what I call my “Animated Harem”.  Essentially, women whom are my big favorites from all forms of media, movies, anime, video games and so on. 

Here’s the original by CallMePo:  Inked Elsa Commission for StarDragon77

The idea behind this set of pictures is that each woman will be naked but also wearing a BDSM collar with a tag that has my logo/symbol on it.  As soon as the picture was done by CallMePo, I went ahead with the coloring which is pretty simple compared to coloring a character who is wearing clothes. 

As for the background, I admit that I did cheat a little when it came to that in that I used the same background for this as I did for “Modern Elsa”. 

Hope you all like this as much as I did in coloring it. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Elsa - Frozen - Disney

No comments: