Wednesday, December 5, 2018

CallMePo - Daria - Second Thoughts


This is the colored version of “Second Thoughts” which was drawn by CallMePo and was commissioned to him by Cypher3au.

This was the initial picture that had prompted me to send the message to Cypher3au to ask if I could have the high resolution version of the picture so that I could color it. Although, the setup to it was stated by CallMePo as this: “Daria has seconds thoughts about taking her sister’s place as one of the popular people when Quinn tries to be an intellectual- Jane Lane kind of likes the change.”

I don’t know if this was a setup made by Cypher3au or if this is something that had actually happened within the series itself but it is a nice idea: Daria being even hotter than before. What’s not to like about that? Although I think that she should have kept her glasses.

Anyway, just to keep within the color palette that I used before, I tried to keep the same colors for this setup as with Daria’s original outfit. The tan shirt, charcoal for the pants and I used the green of her jacket for the panties. I figured it’d be a nice nod to it. Especially given the fact that she isn’t wearing her iconic jacket in this setup. I will admit that I copied and pasted the background that I used in “Jane and Brittany Are Inked” but then again it does seem to be the most appropriate background to use.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older   © Daria and Jane - Daria - MTV Productions

No comments: