Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Zet13 - Rose Tyler is a VERY bad wolf


This is a colored version of “Rose Tyler” that I had commissioned to zet13 or Zet13 on Hentai Foundry.

Needless to say, I was excited when I heard that Zet13 was back doing commissions because I had so many fun ideas for him to do. And this was one of them. Though my reason for picking this one was because I was talking with my friend Killerchibis and we decided that we would both color one. I would do this my own way and she would do it her own way and then we’d see how we did when we were finished. In our discussion we came up with the idea for Rose Tyler that she would be lying down on the 10th Doctor’s Coat and would be holding the Sonic Screwdriver in a very suggestive way (Oh look, it’s got three settings!). So after we came up with the idea it was a matter of waiting for Zet13.

In coloring this I decided that the Tardis needed to be in the background so I just found a picture of the Tardis at the appropriate angle, pasted into the picture and painted over it matching the colors and shades as best as I could. But when I had come to the end there was one more touch that occurred to me that I had to throw in: “Bad Wolf”. For those of you who have seen “Doctor Who” will know what I’m talking about. But for the rest of you…ehhhh…it’d be too long of an explanation to put into here. Many thanks to Zet13 for his work.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Rose Tyler - Doctor Who - BBC

No comments: