Sunday, December 9, 2018

CallMePo - Tracer’s Oppai Heart Meme


I”m sure many of you have seen the meme that has been going around where a model or character is posed making a heart shape with their hands but shoving their breast through it making it into a heart shape as well.  I decided to jump on this meme and get to it.  And so when @callmepo had opened his commissions, I jumped at that chance too and had him do Tracer with this. 

Here’s the Original:  Lineart Commission for StarDragon77 - Tracer Oppai Heart

Normally, I would have gotten this one done much sooner as well, but all this adulting nonsense just keeps piling up on me.  And to think all of us thought being an adult would be so great.  MEH! 
Also, everyone, keep an eye out because I’m going to upload more versions of this. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Tracer/Lena Oxton - Overwatch - Blizzard

No comments: