Sunday, December 9, 2018

R_ex - World of Warcraft Blood Elf Warrior Aergia




During my time at HentaiFoundry, I found an artist named R_ex who looked like he was doing some great work and I had been looking around for a certain artist to do pinup work of my world of warcraft characters.  And so I picked my Blood Elf Warrior, Aergia.  Granted she’s a low level warrior, thus the reason for the low level looking weapons by her side but can’t ignore the beauty of a blood elf. 

Coloring her took me a little longer than normal because of, well, all this adulting nonsense.  But I do hope all of you like the work I did with it.

Also I had to throw in some fel flames as my own form of cover-up because I want/need some support over at Patreon.  But NONE of it worked.  BLEH!

© World of Warcraft - Blizzard

No comments: