Saturday, December 8, 2018

Coloring Commission - Slim2K6 - Camp Woody - It’s Called a Booty Hole


This is the most recent in a series of coloring commissions that Slim2k6 had asked me to color.  This one is of Eris from “The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy” with Ann Marie of “Total Drama Island”.  The setup is that these two are at their cabin and starting to do some extra exploring. 

The lineart itself was done by Justin Durden

Initially when I got this commission, I wasn’t asked to put in a background but after a while I couldn’t help but want to do one.  And my first instinct was to do one where they were outside the cabin.  But it took Slim to tell me that they were inside.  So I did some switching of the color pallets and viola. 

I have to say that the stuff from “Camp Woody” is rather fun and a fun concept to play with.  And I do hope to do more. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older


© Ann Marie - Total Drama Island

© Eris - Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

No comments: