Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Human Zecora



I had wondered what the human Zecora would look like and so I did some looking around DA and I found one that just had me awestruck.

It was this one:

Zecora by JayNaylor

And so after seeing that I was inspired to try one of my own. Although the version I decided to try I wanted her to be clothed.

I will admit this that I thought about making this artist description in rhyme but that one would be very tricky to do. Almost as much, if not more, than what I put into this picture.

I want to thank Blackgryph0n for his Vector version of Zecora’s Cutie Mark

I also wish to thank halomademeapc for his background work for Zecora’s home that I had used here.

Zecora’s House

And now before I close this out, I know that some of you will want to read this:

She’s an evil enchantress

And she does evil dances

And if you look deep in her eyes

She will put you in trances

And what will she do

She will mix up an evil brew

And she’ll gobble you up in a big tasty stew

So watch out!


© Zecora - My Little Pony - Hasbro Studio

No comments: