Thursday, December 24, 2020

DrGraevling - Mercedes and Christmas Cheer





 As a patron for DrGraevling, I came across a post that they did of Mercedes from "Viper GTS" enjoying some Christmas joy. 

The file itself was pretty massive and had several add-ons, such as pubic hair and the addition of some extra penises and spreading some special kind of "Christmas Snow".  Of which I will be uploading later on, but consider this a Christmas Eve gift from me to all of you.  Enjoy Mercedes.  Deck her halls and give her a holy night.  Then you'll be joyful and triumphant...pa-rump-pum-pump-pum.  Okay, I've run out of Christmas innuendos. 

The difficult part was the background since coloring all these presents was a task in itself plus doing the window.  But thanks to my friend, Hooksnfangs, I was able to fix that up just right. 

Hope this year has been great for all of you despite all that has happened.  Let's make the effort to make this a good Christmas and the next year even better. 

Merry Christmas to all of you. 

(C) Mercedes - Viper GTS - Sogna

No comments: