Friday, December 7, 2018

Zet13 - Jedi Master Elsa


You could say that this is a repeat of what nippy13 did for me but it’s such a good and fun idea that I just couldn’t resist, I wanted to see what this idea would look like when done by another artist.  And Zet13 was having a “Moving Commission Sale”.  Essentially, he was moving across country and needed some money to help out.  Of course, this was a couple weeks back, about a week before I ran into my own snag as far as income sources.  But all that aside, when he was done, I couldn’t wait to get to coloring it.

Here’s the original in case you want to see it: Jedi Master Elsa Lineart

In case you don’t know the background of the idea, here’s how it went:

When I was attending Anime L.A., I met a cosplayer who had done a rather interesting mash-up.  The mash-up was Disney and Star Wars and she was doing Elsa as a “Slave Leia”.

I saw it and liked it but then I thought that as titillating as it was, I figured that Elsa wouldn’t be a slave at all.  So then I thought it over about the different aspects and professions in the Star Wars universe that would fit her.  And given her abilities, I decided that Elsa should be a Jedi.

And the first I did was with Nippy13 and here’s how that one turned out:  Nippy13 Jedi Master Elsa

And now for some Star Wars themed lyrics of “Let it Go”.  Courtesy of Flashfan123

“Let it go, let it go
The force is strong with me
Let it go, let it go
I will make the galaxy free!
I don’t care, what the Sith will say
Let the storm rage on,
The dark side never bothered me anyway!”

© Elsa - Frozen - Disney

© Star Wars - George Lucas - Disney

No comments: