Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Zet13 - Lilith


This is another lineart that I had commissioned to Zet-M or Zet13 as he’s called on Hentai Foundry.
When he opened up commissions again I wanted him to do a character that I don’t think is given enough attention or fan art and that’s Lilith from “Darkstalkers”. Most of the time when it comes to characters from that game people often think of the abnormally busty Morrigan Aensland.

Also, as far as the background goes….I know it’s a bit bland and nothing but I’ve been having trouble with making a background so if anyone out there has any suggestions I’m open. And if you know of any photoshop tutorials for that, let me know.

Also, if you’re going to complain that Lilith looks underage, let me remind you that the character of Lilith was born in 1688. So I think she’s well above the age of 18.

Note: The character depicted here is of 18 years old or older. Here’s the original version:  Lilith LIneart
Lilith by Zet13 © Lilith - Darkstalkers - Capcom

No comments: