Thursday, December 6, 2018

Zimmay - Sexxy_Bunny


Here is another version of Sexxy_Bunny but this one was done by Zimmay.

After the one by Len Barboza had been done, I wanted to have another one done.  Maybe it was a creative impulse or something along those lines but another notion was that I wanted to see something more anime-like.  The one before was great but it stepped more into the realism area.  So, I asked Zimmay, who was opening her commissions at the time to take this one on.
Since Zimmay wasn’t going to do a digital lineart, I decided to do one myself.  A daunting task but still a fun challenge to do.  After the lineart was done, I set about to add the colors, which, when compared to doing the lineart seems so much easier to do.

Again, because of the fact that there were no good versions of the Pink Ranger symbol (a pterodactyl) I basically had to leave that part of the shirt blank.  But, the good news was that Bunny loved it completely.

No comments: