Sunday, December 9, 2018

IGFalcon - Vette Colored


Among the many artists I love to commission, one of them is @igfalcon who did this wonderful piece for me. 

The character seen here is Vette, a Twi’lek companion from the game “Star Wars: The Old Republic”.  She’s a companion if you choose to be a Sith.  At first she starts as a prisoner but you do release her and if you play your cards right, she becomes so much more. 

And playing with a Sith is quite a lot of fun, especially how I usually played as a Jedi.  But given how the relationship can progress between Vette and the Sith character, I always wondered what sort of kinky things they could get up to. 

In this particular image I imagine it happening like, “Hello, my Lord.  I know how much you liked my collar so I’m wearing it again for you.” 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Vette - Star Wars: The Old Republic

No comments: