Saturday, January 26, 2019

Ange1Witch - Commission - Ishraphel


Here is a colored version of a piece that was done for me by Ange1Witch.  I saw teh Warcraft pieces they did and I wanted one done of one of my characters, in particular one of my Warcraft toons; my Night Elf Demon Hunter, Ishrafel.


The name that I picked for this Demon Hunter is a name I came across online for an angel who blows the trumpets before Armageddon.  Also known as the Angel of music.  A rather odd juxtoposition for a demon hunter, but then again, I pictured such a character having a name in their youth before the invasion of the Burning Legion and then had to take in the power of the Demon into herself to fight.

As for the picture itself, I decided to experiment with different things, namely involving the Fel Fire.  I knew that I would need to imbue that into the blades as well as the eyes.  And with that I needed to do something that my friend Hooksnfangs had mentioned needed to be thrown in; back lighting.  Thus the reason why the edges of green to her body.

My thanks to Ange1Witch for the work that they've done.  

Note:  All character(s) are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Demon Hunter - Warcraft - Blizzard

No comments: